Intellectual Property Rights
SeaSafe is the owner or licensee of all the rights to the SeaSafe name and of all logos, trademarks, service marks, copyright, design rights, database rights and/or other intellectual property or proprietary rights in relation to or in connection with messages, files, data and software comprised in this website. Visitors to this website are prohibited from selling, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering, storing in a retrieval system or preparing derivative works based on any part or all of such items in any form without SeaSafe’s prior written consent.DisclaimerSeaSafe hereby expressly excludes all representations, warranties and responsibilities of any kind in relation to:
- any Services offered, accessed or obtained through this website save for those provisions specifically created which would then be provided to the customer of the particular services (“Services”) for acceptance;
- the operation and/or quality of this website;
- any obligation to maintain the confidentiality of information provided by the visitors to this website (although SeaSafe’s current practice is to maintain such confidentiality where it is reasonable or required by law to do so); or
- any loss caused by hackers.
Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, SeaSafe hereby expressly disclaims all representations, warranties or responsibilities of any kind (whether expressed or implied) as to the standard of quality, merchantability and fitness of this website (including its content) for any purpose.
Neither SeaSafe nor its affiliates have control over the information left or uploaded by visitors. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on this website are those of the respective authors who are solely liable for their materials and SeaSafe does not investigate, verify, monitor or endorse such materials or any other material accessible from this website. Without prejudice to the immediately preceding sentence, SeaSafe and its affiliates reserve the right (but without any obligation), in their sole discretion, to edit or remove any material from this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, SeaSafe and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights and materials on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose; and
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without express written consent from SeaSafe.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent from SeaSafe.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. SeaSafe makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, SeaSafe does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
- any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if SeaSafe has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Breaches of these terms and conditions